Wednesday 5 August 2015

When family become strangers and strangers become family.


Sometimes family become strangers and strangers become family:

I think my patience level has grown this past few weeks. Minutes ago Drove a stranger- lady who was in Labor to the hospital. In my mind I was saying if this people know how bad I am with pot holes while driving... they will not let me drive a pregnant lady o. All the yells and wails I have never experienced or seen this first hand in my life. Some how I was calm.. Driving pass every bend, kerb and high way like I was a pro.. For that moment yes Ooo.. Hehe... my humorous side also kept asking too many questions to ease the tension... Oh has the water broke? is this your first time? You can make it.. Madam take am easy... The Lord is your strength.. Etc..I was not sure she was listening but I had to be bold myself.. So I kept blabbing..talking out loud to overcome the fear... Praying in tongues too.. Felt the lady's hand brush my back many times in fact at this moment if she touched my head.. I no go mind.. The pain was too much abeg.. I hail every better woman..my sisters, aunties, cousins and MUM, love you more oooo.. The experience is just amazing. While I was driving I was thinking... 'come is this a rehearsal to what is inevitably ahead of me, as per wifey thinhs.' I will so make her laugh.. Probably would get my phone out to record her yells... Hehe..while all this was happening, I appreciated this scripture more when Jesus would get calls to do stuff..and many times the Bible said, he Would leave what he is doing to go heal Jarius Daughter or some ad-hoc task. I mean this has made my purpose become clearer... Minutes before this whole adventure, I led worship with my team TWC at New Estate Baptist Surulere Lagos. ... And God Was awesomely glorified .. But this next situation that happened just minutes after, made me really see another side of God. It's not only about displaying your God given talent which people see and probably applaud you for, but there are noble, worthy actions we do, that people never see or hear about, that God counts as achieving your purpose, then you get the added applause of heaven not just only mortal men . Lastly right now after all the gbogbo e na... am feasting on some chicken lap because ah.. I was so hungry before all this happened and while driving all the hunger disappeared but when we got to the hospital felt like all the hunger that vanished ealier came back in full force.. Lol... ‪#‎takenobleworthyactions‬...
            Wole Emmanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment