Wednesday 5 August 2015

I FELT LIKE A KING


I FELT LIKE A KING

Waking up this morning, one of the first thoughts I had in my head was the experience I had yesterday, I did not know who to reach out to say thank you for the good time, so all I did was to reach out to the facebook page of FLYAERO and clicked the like button...Let me give you this particular gist..Travelling by air is one of the things i grew to love..i mean...was scary at first but..you know I believe in when you pray leave the rest to God and the pilot...now my best part is the Take off and Landing..whoop whooop..so. for Local flights basically am a fan of Arik..and they do well and are very professional..suddenly I just made the switch to Aero then noticed something different..that made me WANT MORE. In the last year..been on the road also in the air to Enugu, Portharcourt, Aba,Owerri,Uyo, Delta, Edo and Lagos Nigeria obviously but my trip to Owerri yesterday was so much fun. I am not sure if this is common with the air service at Aero because some other passengers may have other opinion about the service at Aero generally..yh soo back to my experience..Amazing..for me to remember and pick the name of one of the crew members..yh Dapo, then I guess Caroline or Catharine..then Captain Gothing or something sha..
From the Take off..before then we heard the air flight announcements...this lady was soo humorous..the crew..all smiling...yh that's what they are paid to do but..oh my..i have no regrets..for me I like the update..you know sometimes you hear' oh put the seat belts prepare for landing etc' yh..the fun part for this particular trip is where the pilot made two announcements telling us to look far North and we saw other planes in the air, One from Arik the other another Aero flight. Wow..it was not just about seeing the plane..the way the pilot said it, you could tell in his voice he was proud of his Job..also there was a time he announced ' a turbulence' now this was very scary..but this captain made it look like it was normal and we would go through safely, it was graceful. So for me..i just felt like a KING. Yeah I have had terrible customer service experiences..this last week at the cinema..let me not mention that..for me I have an eye to serve and to be served..I think businesses would be more profitable if we treat the customer Right and treating your staff right too..one last thing..this Captain Guy actually came to bid the passenger bye. You see, after a point in the life span of a business it just looks like everything is going well..and people ,I mean business owners just forget to put that extra touch to make the customer feel loyal and wanting more ... you know it takes an extra to be extraordinary. So Have a good ‪#‎stillfeelinglikeaKING‬


WOLE EMMANUEL

No comments:

Post a Comment