Wednesday 5 August 2015

HOW TO MAKE LOVE


HOW TO MAKE LOVE

I am not a sex consultant or sexuality coach like my Uncle Mr Praise Fowowe, so you would not get the best from me from the topic above..but a follow up from my last post on my new Crush called 'Aerolina', many folks will think I just got stuck on Aero Flights. Well on my way back to Lagos from Owerri today, I went for a little adventure..hehehehehe..all this just sounds like way back primary school ' How did you spend your last holiday?'...before I tell you my experience with my new found love Arikakuna..hmmm..i hope this does not stand against me in the future..Because I might just be working with any of these two great companies..am just a customer today and speak for the now. Well I thought this will really go well like some Indian love movie. You know tell the chic you will meet her at 9am and in an hour we will be together in the air, sing dance and just have great memories..but no way..woke up feeling uncomfy...yh prayed but was still feeling heavy..so I saw a red blink on my phone ' Alas was a message..' we regret to announce a reschedule.. GBAM..all the plans I had...hian..thats why I paid for morning flight o. Well they said unforeseen circumstance but Thank God no loss of life. So from 8am-1:35pm I was waiting for Arikakuna to make herself available for our love adventure. That time I had, listened to some great songs and message, Mali Music, Anita Wilson and TD Jakes...good enough they had sockets..to charge my phones and iPad. Wait, FAAN wait I remember using the rest room an there was no water to wash my hands..i don't get, cos Naija is Ebola freee...not nice at all o..back to my experience. So guess what. At about past 1pm she arrived..funny enough she came at the same time with Aerolina..ok...the feeling felt odd cos here I was after praising Aerolina the other day for her good customer service but I was going to be on another flight..but it was not my fault..i wanted a morning flight and she was not flying that morning. So I had my sight on both of the aircraft and they were both beauties to behold. The Engineering and technology behind the birds were just second to none..that sight was just amazing, the sound of the engines errrhhh...Flyyyyy Wole Flyyyyy,..Yh so Cast your mind back now, some passengers have been waiting since morning..and other passengers for Aero flights for the afternoon joined in..so time for boarding came..you won't believe when we were going in 70percent went into Aero and 30percent to Arik..my jealousy was aroused I was really jealous. However my choice has been made so I must stick to it..whether Jealous or not..yh..so airborne now Captain Mohammed Ibrahim..in my mind I said Lord Jesus you are my Captain here...help Mr Ibrahim out. The Captain did well lots of turbulence ooooo..ewooo...but I tell you the love adventure was nothing to write home about with Arikakuna.. when I was with Aerolina I longed to want to stay with her again..but with Arikakuna nahh..If I could fly off the plane in the air... cool..heheh..God forbid sha..
My point; there was no connection with the crew and the passengers...it was more of getting to the destination than creating an experience for the customer..wait hope you know..love making is not just sex...its the connection..its like a guy checking up on the lady when he is at work inspite of his busy schedule..its the lady asking what he would want for dinner back, it's also the guy coming home with some flowers for his lady and a gift pack..on getting home sees what he requests..yhhhh..u get..its a connection and you know the story from there after the meals..you see..its about knowing what's in the mind of the other and doing it..wait..i remember..ok I dint tell you how well package the meal was in Aero....Like seriously i Was abit hungry but cos I really dint get an experience I could not manage to take the meal.. at Aero it's well packaged..you know in a box..like you can take it outta the plane if you want..today I just saw someone giving me a drink from a cup..oh wait I am not a beggar nahh... Like we know in Nigeria, Arik does international flights and all, I have been in one and it's cool..and I hear my sister Taiwo say probably that's their focus now..well my branding knowledge says something about sustain your brand image..that's the level.. here you try as much as possibly to stay innovative, create an experience for the customer , get them wanting more, ensure the. Standards are kept. Like Make them fall in love with you or a person..Sometimes the expansion that occurs in businesses could be an advantage or disadvantage..but you determine what side you are on.. if I speak so much about Aero and they do not sustain the good customer service culture in the future..then they should never have made efforts in the first places..so don't just start a business or an idea..sustain and evolve that business. Be the Champion by innovation.. Cos today's customer is enlightened..its more than just getting rich with the customers money. You know you can have the customers money but not the heart..again sustain that relationship..put the church member first, business partner first and you will get more than their purse..you will get good referrals, loyalty.. I think I sud take up this Brand Police Job... I will be back..Someone is watching your Brand..Get IT Right!

Wole Emmanuel


No comments:

Post a Comment